Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm scratching me head now

... in puzzlement.

Dexcom just hit $7.25. That makes my $4.20/share investment on 3/31 rise... what, 70%? If only I poured serious money into it rather than "love these folks" appreciation funds.
Google is rising, crossed $540.
Netgear is now rapidly rising towards $21 (which would indicate another 10% gain in what, a week?)
Even Pinnacle is starting to show signs of life after being depressed for many months.

No one can be this lucky. I'm starting to feel like I'm sitting in a Vegas blackjack table and getting a series of blackjacks. Do I pull them chips off the table and go relax with a free cocktail for a little bit?

Sorry, never meant to make this blog about stocks, but this is just so darn unusual. For me anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home