Thursday, April 17, 2008

Now this is becoming funny

Remember I told you about my stroke of good luck with Dexcom shares?

Well, it happened again. About three weeks ago I bought Google at around $450 a share; this time I had better reason, namely that I think it's still a growth stock, but many do not agree. Well, today they changed their minds, apparently, as the stock flew to almost $530 after hours, and seems to be headed even higher following earnings.

I'm not used to being this lucky with stock picks. I'm probably jinxing it by even posting. But here we go: my two other recent purchases have been Netgear (at $19) and Pinnacle Airlines (at $8), both purely on financials.

This is more for amusement value, by the way; I bought all of these with the intent to hold for a while. So daily fluctuations don't really matter. But it's still funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home