Saturday, April 26, 2008

Let wiser heads prevail and all that

So earlier this week I mumbled something to the wife about how if Obama got the nod from the democratic party, I will likely end up voting for McCain, for the simple reason that even without an economic agenda, he stacks up a hell of a lot better on the economy than the illustrious senator from Illinois.

As an aside, democratic party super-delegates, could you please show complete favoritism and give it to Hillary? you know she's better for everyone. By far. And you want to give her the nomination. You have balls, you just need to remember to use them. And for those of you that don't, I think we're on the same page already. Right?

Anyway, I think wife was a little rattled by my comment cause she just sent me this piece. It's so darn funny I had to share it with the three folks who haven't read it yet. Um, you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wife would have sent it regardless of the recent conversation. Wife just doesn't like the idea of misogynistic old codger in the white house. Not that i think he could do much, just don't like the train of thought...
Obama scares me too, so ita about the super delegates. no mocking necessary, dear.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 9:01:00 AM  
Blogger Blinkered said...

Note to self: never let wife know you have a blog.

(who's mocking?)

Saturday, April 26, 2008 9:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home