Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New sensor

And so finally, after 13 days and 14 hours or so, my last sensor died.

Strong indication of death, if you are wondering - receiver stops displaying readings and goes into a perpetual blood drop mode. Yes, it is possible that I could have restarted it, but after this long, I wasn't going to mess with it any longer.

Thus sensor number four is in.

Interestingly, this was the easiest insertion yet; I barely felt anything when the needle went in. It was also the smoothest, in the sense that the plunger plunged and the collar then pulled in what could almost be described as a single smooth ("one-two") motion. Not sure if this is the result of my increasing experience with the application tool or just a lucky occurrence. I'm used to much more resistance from the collar when pulling back, too.

Gotta order another box of sensors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home