Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Another dead sensor

I must have received a set of sensors from a bad lot with my first box of 4, because the one I inserted this morning never could get itself working properly.

The scatter diagram would have been amusing if it wasn't also my CGMS. It would report 400, then 300, then 400, all in the space of 10 minutes, while my actual blood sugars were hovering around 200.

After 9 calibrations in 9 hours, the folks at Dexcom agreed this was bad and are sending me a replacement. That's the second sensor in that lot that's gone bad, and a third one was borderline; only one worked really well.

However, my new one (separate box) seems to be flying out the gate.

Just got myself registered at their website, we'll see if I can actually order a new box of 4 online tomorrow, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home