Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Still no Navigator transmitter

I just got a comment today on my earlier post on this topic, which reminded me that I haven't updated my blog.

So, contrary to Abbott's promises, I still - almost two months past the event - have not received a replacement transmitter. The help line, while being very nice about it, are mum about the problem. It seems like I am not the only one, either; many users of the Navigator are lacking either a transmitter or received, and have no idea of why.

My control has deteriorated rapidly since then, and my overall physical well-being as well. I have gained over 6 lbs just from the excess calories dealing with repeat low blood sugar events, not to mention the seeping depression I am not fighting due to this. Abbott, as a company, should be deeply ashamed of this, but of course, nobody there gives a damn about patients.

However, since this is a medical device, I think there might be cause for class-action. I am exploring this avenue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home