Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Nav problem

So I am now going through my worst Navigator experience ever - excluding when they break down completely. I am not sure if this is something to do with the v1.5, or with the Nav in general, as I seem to find reports of similar issues with the v1.0 even if I never encountered them myself.

Basically, for the past 12 hours or so, my system is refusing to calibrate and is reporting terrifically low BG's ("lo" or 20-40 most of the time), even though my actual BG's are in the low to mid 100's.

I keep doing a calibration every hour, but while it isn't rejecting them, it is also not adjusting to the actual values.

What the heck? any ideas? is this a sensor problem? I am very frustrated with this, and I can't help but think it's something to do with the v1.5, although there is no causal connection (that is, even though this is the first time I've encountered this and it's the first time I use the v1.5, there is clear causation between the two).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home