Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Every little thing...

... seems so much bigger when you're depressed.

But then again, despair is the mother of ingenuity. That's always been the motto in the world of sharp elbows and never giving up, not so?

Speaking of every little thing: remember how excited I was when Blue Cross approved my Navigator? I even got the approval letter and all. Guess what. I got a denial in the mail yesterday. I called today and very kindly pointed out that considering the, ah, somewhat contradictory nature of the two letters, they might really want to consider prescribing themselves Zyprexa. After about 15 minutes on hold for investigation, name withheld to protect the innocent came back and said they just might need a strong drink, thank me very much, and would I like one too?

I politely declined. Not allowed to have an open container in the car in California, you know. Mr. name withheld said I should probably want one anyway, because as far as he can see, it's quite likely I'll get the same two letters again next week, but he'll try to sort it out. Seems like some silicon is in need of serious lubrication. Solar Flares must be hitting hard today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home