Monday, December 29, 2008

Drugs are fun

So I screwed my back really bad Friday... been in bed more or less throughout the weekend, finally got back on very wobbly feet today. I had gotten somewhat used to the pain, but it was constant and rather debilitating. I thought it was a pinched nerve, but my doctor today figured it was that my left SIG joint got out of whack, which explains why I've been standing funny.

Anyway, he put me on some pretty strong drugs - Voltaren for the inflammation, Skelaxin for the muscle spasms, and Percocet for the pain. Wowza. Talk about a powerful cocktail. I can still feel everything, and a dull ache every time I move right where previously it would have been a sharp pain followed by a few seconds of throbbing pain from the spasms.

Who said drugs can't be fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home