Sunday, November 09, 2008

Bistro

So yesterday I spent the day in Santa Cruz on a date with a lovely lady I met a few weeks ago. I got there around lunchtime and we managed to continue talking straight through 10:30PM when I simply had to get in the car and go for fear of otherwise not being able to make it through the drive back without falling asleep at the wheel.

That was fun. I hope we get to do it again.

In any case, at some point we touched on the financial crisis (can't avoid it these days) and I was explaining the role of credit default swaps in the whole mess, when I remembered a wonderful related article I had read recently on Conde Nast Portfolio. It's titled "The $58T Elephant in the Room", and I figured it's another one worth sharing.

You'll have to read it to get the title of this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home