Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Third full cycle - new sensor life record

So tonight I got to start my third full (7-day) cycle with my current sensor. It shows no sign of letting go. Just like my last arm placement, the sensor seems both more reliable and longer-lasting, and this time it isn't getting torn out by mistake because the glue has worn off.

I'm amazed at how much better the arm placements are. Try it yourself, I want to hear from others. And if you agree spread the word. I told my doctor about this, too.

Speaking of which, I went for my regular visit last friday and get this - the only other patient in the waiting room at the time ALSO had a Dex Seven! it was so neat to meet another human with the system. I encouraged him to join the Yahoo group since he also had his stuff fully covered by insurance and I thought it would be neat to hear his story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home