Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gas theft and new Dexcom insight?

If this is happening now, imagine what will happen when gas is actually no longer cheap in this country... because right now, it still is. I wonder why europeans can contain themselves when they are paying $8 a gallon, huh?

Also, I think I hit on something. When you use the Dexcom, make sure that over time there is no discrepancy that slowly increases between the clock on the Dexcom and the calibrating Ultra. Since clocks can and do get desynced over time, this is important to keep track of. I say this because it would seem that if the gap between the two clocks goes beyond the interval on the Dex - 5 minutes - it can result in slowly deteriorating accuracy on the Dex with repeated calibrations. I'm still collecting data on this but the theory is worth noting at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home