Friday, July 17, 2009

Freudian slip

So I was writing some code for a client today, and as part of the code I had to make a remote connection to a secured file exchange repository. As part of the upload, there are several triggers I could use, and one of them was to allow a multiple file upload to still continue uploading (rather than terminate) if one or more of those files don't complete successfully.

Why am I bringing this up?

Well, I was running this code to test it, and it threw back an "unknown argument" error, basically telling me I had something wrong in the structure of the code I was using. I stared at it and stared at it and just could not for the life of me figure it out.

Went out to lunch hoping my brain clears, came back and looked at it, and it jumped right at me.

See, the trigger is "/allowerrors".

The one I actually used was "/alloweros"

*HUGE GRIN*

Should I mention I'd been damn horny recently?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home