Monday, September 25, 2006

Oh, wow.

So I just wanted to share this with you, since it's so unsual to find good customer service experience from online stores these days.

I had recently placed an order through a store I had never heard of before, PC Connection. Today I had to call them to clarify a query, and was positively surprised as:

- I got a human on the phone almost immediately
- Said human was extremely pleasant (thank you Sharon!)
- Said human was completely on top of things even though I myself wasn't entirely clear at the beginning
- Said human referred me to another human in another department to handle another piece of my query
- Second human was also extremely pleasant
- Second human was also on top of things, and made sure to answer my question three different ways so I could feel comfortable, going as far as giving me her direct email so I can send her something while we were on the phone to ensure that I felt comfortable that she understood what I was trying to say (long convoluted sentence, but many CSRs I've dealt with would have been offended at my being so ornery, and certainly not remained so pleasant)
- Both humans were also entirely efficient, solving my somewhat unusual query that had multiple parts to it and which I asked several times in different ways quickly and rapidly
- First human went the extra 10 miles and actually called me back an hour later to make sure that I knew that everything was taken care of

I mean, wow. First of all, assuming they deliver as promised (which based on this experience I am sure they will) these guys have got my business going forward. Not only that, I'm getting them more business - my neighbor is putting in an $800 laptop order as I write this, and I am posting to my blog. They deserve it. Really wonderful. Two - heck, three - thumbs up from me.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Mitani said...

With our managed IT services, you can take care of your business while we take care of those aspects of your operation that require your printing devices.

Print services are very important, but they can become complicated very quickly. With our high-quality managed printer services, we will allow you to perform your daily duties seamlessly.

managed print services gartner

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 4:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home